TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How was everyone's weekend?

4 posters

Go down

How was everyone's weekend? Empty How was everyone's weekend?

Post  Mrs.dovey Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:29 am

Just curious as to how everyone did over the weekend? I actually think I did pretty good because I paid really close attention to portion sizes and snacking. Here's hoping everyone has a great week ahead!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

How was everyone's weekend? Empty Re: How was everyone's weekend?

Post  Flowr4246 Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:34 pm

I know I did really poorly. I didn't even track on Saturday (since my weigh-in day is Sunday, I didn't feel like I was killing myself for not knowing for the week) and I went over by a few points yesterday too. HOWEVER, I spent my weekend clearing out 53 years worth of junk from my grandmother's house (specifically her attic) in 100 degree heat. AND, for half of the weekend I was sick (with varying degrees of gastrointestinal issues). Blech!

At any rate, between the Activity points I earned and the involuntarily colonic, I think I'm still on track for a good week.
Flowr4246
Flowr4246

Back to top Go down

Post  DEElicious Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:29 pm

I did horrible! I was stuck in the house all weekend because it was so darn hot!! I plan to make up for it this week. I've done great today (as I sit here eating one cup of fresh strawberries sprinkled with a bit of splenda). I'm also walking tonight because finally it's beautiful out and also have a lengthy walk planned for Friday. I'm still hopeful!
DEElicious
DEElicious

Back to top Go down

Post  jessicaskyy Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I didn't do too hot either. SIL is in town and we went out to eat on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't track on either one of those days. I started tracking again today. We shall see how it goes this week:/
jessicaskyy
jessicaskyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum