TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the bump acting up for anyone else??

3 posters

Go down

Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? Empty Is the bump acting up for anyone else??

Post  Mrs.dovey Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:38 am

Everytime I click on something or try to post I am getting a Error message. This is annoying so I probaly wont be on there much today. Gotta take the dog to the groomer this afternoon and am looking forward to that. She is a Yorkie and hasn't had a hair cut since the week before Colin was born. WAY past due!

Mykah's before picture! I'll post her after when she gets home!
Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? 2ih8qwh
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? Empty Re: Is the bump acting up for anyone else??

Post  Mrs.dovey Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:39 am

PS: Don't mind the windows not having trim. We are working on remodeling this house and DH hasn't got to the trim in the living room yet!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? Empty Re: Is the bump acting up for anyone else??

Post  Flowr4246 Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 am

TB totally sucks today! I read somewhere that a ticket was put in to have the issues resolved, but that's not helping me get through a slow day at work!

P.S. Your dog is adorable and I love your son's name!
Flowr4246
Flowr4246

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.dovey Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am

Thanks! She is a lot cuter once she has her cut done. Here is an older picture of her with her Hair in better shape.
Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? 2vs55x0
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.dovey Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Mykah is home and looks 1,000 times better!

Is the bump acting up for anyone else?? 34fipeb
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyAtomic Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

AHH so cute!
SimplyAtomic
SimplyAtomic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum