TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halloween

+2
Myonetruelove
Luv-a-Bug
6 posters

Go down

Halloween Empty Halloween

Post  Luv-a-Bug Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:54 pm

I know this has been done on TB but still a fun topic...

What's your LO going to be for Halloween? Will you take them trick or treating?

I don't know what costume we're going to do yet, but we'll probably take him around in the stroller with some friends.. Probably won't ask for candy "for him" but at least show him off in his costume.
Luv-a-Bug
Luv-a-Bug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Halloween Empty Re: Halloween

Post  Myonetruelove Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:33 pm

We have considered a monkey, kangaroo...something that jumps. He has been a jumping maniac. We plan on going to the local mall and just browsing other costumes for Halloween.
Myonetruelove
Myonetruelove

Back to top Go down

Post  beckerella Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

I honestly hadn't even thought about it yet. DH doesn't like Halloween so we don't always do something. I'll probably make DD a costume- I've recently rediscovered my love of sewing and I'm having so much fun.

beckerella

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyAtomic Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am

Last year I found a monkey costume at Old Navy for 98 cents so we will probably make him a monkey jumping on the bead (with a bandage around his head) or a pirate monkey. We have the older girls so we will take them to Main St. and walk around then go to our favorite neighbors house since they always go hog wild for our girls on Halloween. haha
SimplyAtomic
SimplyAtomic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  broomhead78 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

If I can get my butt in gear and actually get down to sewing the costumes, DS is going to be an Oompa Loompa (no face makeup, though!). I'm going to be Violet, and DH is going to be Augustus, haha! We won't be going trick or treating, though. I stay home and pass out candy to all the trick or treaters, and then we'll be going to our friend's annual (family-friendly) Halloween party. I can't wait!

If I can't get the costumes done, these will definitely be our costumes next year. This year, I'll go as the crazy cat lady instead (large trench coat with plush cats sewn all over, messy hair, missing tooth, etc.), and dress DS up as one of my cats.
broomhead78
broomhead78

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca42 Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:47 am

I'm cheap, so DS will probably be a cow...just like his big brother was his first Halloween.
Maybe big brother will be a farmer. LOL

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum