TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction

4 posters

Go down

An Introduction Empty An Introduction

Post  wombat3 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey Folks!

My name is Michelle and I am currently doing WW. I have been paying all summer, but not really doing the program and only occassionally going to meetings.... well, I need to get on the bus.
Here are the low down stats : I weighed in this morning at 214.6 and I am 5'10"

Goal: I would love to be 170--that puts me in about size 12 clothes and I want to be able to keep up with my little guy once he starts moving.

My baby: Thijs Adrian
Born on February 23, 2010 at 10 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches long.

He is still a big boy and has been a really easy baby. I start back to school (h.s. science teacher) on Monday so hopefully that will help me stay on schedule and tracking.

One thing I will struggle with is finding time to workout. I like to workout, but between working and baby and breastfeeding... I feel a little tied down.

So that's me. Please encourage me!
wombat3
wombat3

http://joyinaminivan.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

An Introduction Empty Re: An Introduction

Post  Flowr4246 Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:59 am

Welcome to the group!

As for working out - I never have time either. BUT, count your household chores and playing with Adrian as Activity Points. The WW site actually has a whole section for stuff just like that and you'd be surprised how quickly they add up. Sure, it's not cardio. But at least it's something.
Flowr4246
Flowr4246

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca42 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:54 pm

I have a hard time fitting in working out. On the plus side, I've lost more than 25 pounds without working out at all. (Other than carrying my child/laundry up and down all the stairs.)

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  allie Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 am

Welcome!

Finding time to workout is definitely not easy. I work full-time and we have a fitness center in our buidling. I've been eating my lunch at my desk and using my lunch hour to get in a quick workout. Hopefully getting back in to a routine when you're back to teaching will help you stay on track. Just remember to plan your day in advance and pack healthy snacks and lunches Smile

Good luck!

allie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down