TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little in shock

3 posters

Go down

A little in shock Empty A little in shock

Post  futuremrsbb Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:39 pm

So I knew obviously that my eating habits were nothing to brag about. What I didn't realize is how bad they really were. I decided to just do a mock up of my old "normal" day on WW points tracker and OMG! I have a points allowance of 28 right now ... on an average day I was using 38 just between breakfast and lunch!! Not to mention all the things I would eat between there and dinner or before I went to bed. A co-worker offered me a piece of cake the other day, so I quick looked it up on my phone since normally I would've thought whats the big deal its just a small piece of cake ... 9 POINTS!! It is so much easier to say no when I can see really why I don't need it. No need to spend so many points on something that I'm not going to remember 5 minutes from now. I hope my enthusiasm keeps up because right now I'm so motivated to make this work.
futuremrsbb
futuremrsbb

Back to top Go down

A little in shock Empty Re: A little in shock

Post  Mrs.dovey Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:47 am

Yay.. I am still having trouble keeping track of points. SS goes back to school in a week so I am going to make my self get really serious then! I am also going to start the 30DS then too.
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

A little in shock Empty Should have looked first...

Post  ShanaAnne Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

I should have done what you did and look up the points first. I had two grape vodka and sprites before I went to a concert last night. 10 points, holy cow. I went 20 points over yesterday. Thank goodness for the extra weekly points.

ShanaAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  futuremrsbb Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 pm

Mrs.dovey wrote:Yay.. I am still having trouble keeping track of points. SS goes back to school in a week so I am going to make my self get really serious then! I am also going to start the 30DS then too.

If it wasn't for my phone I think I would be doing much worse keeping track of points. Right now it is so easy since my phone is always with me anyway. I have taken some time though to add items that I like that I wasn't able to find on WW and also to input some of my favorite recipes so they are easy for me to log later.

Now if I could just get this motivated by working out that would be great. My 30DS is collecting dust right now.
futuremrsbb
futuremrsbb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum