TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :)

5 posters

Go down

How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :) Empty How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :)

Post  futuremrsbb Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 am

I have finished the first week and am going to AW a little here. I stuck to the plan, I didn't cheat and I was good about excersising and the final result for week one .... down 4 lbs. I was even able to have dairy queen last night and didn't feel guilty about it. Found some awesone receipes on WW website this morning that I'm excited to try this week and thank goodness DH is super supportive and willing to try any of the new foods with me. He has been hinting that he wouldn't mind join too Smile Hope everyone has a great week!
futuremrsbb
futuremrsbb

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :) Empty Re: How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :)

Post  Luv-a-Bug Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Good job!

I have been doing pretty well this week. I haven't overdone it this weekend really, and yeah I'm feeling a little miserable and hungry sometimes, but I feel good that I haven't knowingly sabotaged the week yet.
Luv-a-Bug
Luv-a-Bug
Admin

Back to top Go down

How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :) Empty Re: How is everyone doing? Warning a litte AW here :)

Post  ShanaAnne Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:24 am

That is awesome! I have my weigh-in's on Saturdays and I was down 2.6 lbs this first week. I had a party for my parents 40th anniversary and my mom's 60th birthday Saturday night and I didn't even have cake. Old habits die hard and I just picked up a coke a drank it. I feel a little guilty but I just have to remember that I'm slowly changing my eating habits and lifestyle.

Keep up the good work ladies!

ShanaAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  Flowr4246 Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:54 am

Congratulations! I love when I have a week like that - And it feels good to know you can do it and still enjoy something like DQ every once in a while too!

This week's gonna be a tough one for me. I had a jewelry demonstration at my house yesterday (the start of my week, since I weigh in on Sunday mornings) and totally splurged. I think I only have 17 of my weekly points left! Plus, I have a bachelorette weekend to go to this coming Saturday/Sunday so all bets are off there too.

Fortunately, I have a softball game tonight so that'll earn me a couple activity points. AND I hit my first goal! I am 1 pound below my pre-PG weight and fitting back into most of my pre-PG clothes! I have my WW membership paid through September 1, so I'm planning to just see what I can lose up to that point. Ideally, I'll give myself 10 pounds of "buffer". But I'm not gung-ho to get a lot more off.

I definitely think I'm going to keep my membership beyond September though - I really like having WW tools readily available as a guide, even if I'm only maintaining. And frankly, I could spend $20/month on FAR more useless items!
Flowr4246
Flowr4246

Back to top Go down

Post  beckerella Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm doing well! I switched to the Simply Filling plan this past week and it was great. Now I need to go grocery shopping and re-stock on plan friendly food and snack items. I'm switching meeting days this week because I wasn't enjoying my regular meeting time. I'm a little nervous because I'm going to be attending an evening meeting instead of a morning meeting. I'm always a bit heavier at the end of the day so I hope I don't get discouraged by seeing slightly higher numbers on the scale.

beckerella

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum