TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am really sucking at this.

4 posters

Go down

I am really sucking at this. Empty I am really sucking at this.

Post  ellie12910 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I can't seem to get on track. I did good for about one whole day and that was it. I am just wanting to eat and eat and am so hungry all the time. I did so well the first time I did this I don't know why I can't get with it now. I go back to work in less than a week and I am really bummed about looking so bad!

ellie12910

Back to top Go down

I am really sucking at this. Empty Re: I am really sucking at this.

Post  Bianca42 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:50 pm

I'm sorry that you are having a hard time getting into the WW groove. I HATE being hungry. Going from eating more because I was pregnant and then BF to now eating less I'm hungry a lot in the last week. I really do feel better on the days I eat more filling foods, so I think I need to work more of them in. Maybe increasing your filling foods will help you feel full and snack less.

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv-a-Bug Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 am

I'm having a hard time too. I am going to try a new mantra this next week. It is:

"If you eat this, you'll feel better NOW, but you're going to feel sad about it later. Do you really still want it?"
Luv-a-Bug
Luv-a-Bug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.dovey Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 pm

I have been having a hard time too. I havn't been tracking and really regret it! DH was on vacation, but he goes back to work tonight so hopefully that will help me go back to tracking.

ps. Luv. DS has that same onsie that your LO has in your siggy! Too cute!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum