TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program? Empty Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program?

Post  Mrs.dovey Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:46 am

I know with the Monthly Pass to meetings you get the etools and stuff, is there anything extra the Online only members get that is not included with the Monthly pass?
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program? Empty Re: Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program?

Post  Bianca42 Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 am

I'm nearly positive the only difference is the ability to go to as many meetings as you want. I have monthly pass and SIL has online only and we haven't found any differences.

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program? Empty Re: Anyone know the difference between the WW online program and the Monthly Pass program?

Post  Bianca42 Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:55 am

One more thing. If you reach goal while at the meetings and stay there for 6 weeks you become a lifetime member and can go to the meetings free....but you don't get the online portion free. I'm actually changing over to using the paper 3-month journal so that I'm used to it when I hopefully reach goal. (Of course, I have to decide on my goal first. LOL)

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.dovey Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks! Since I already had the material form the last time I was on WW, lIke 3 years ago, I have just been following it. I need to get more tools, because I have noticed my stuff is dated. I think i'll do monthly pass so that way I can go to meetings and get stuff they sell!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca42 Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 pm

If you are going to go to all the meetings, then the monthly pass makes sense. If you just want to go occasionally to buy product you can always pay the $10 meeting fee.

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum