I am starving

Go down

I am starving

Post  broomhead78 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:50 am

I hate going to bed hungry!! Sad I know I can make myself feel more full if I drink a lot of water, but then I'll be up peeing all night. Anyway, I just wanted to vent... I forgot how tough the first week is, when you go from eating whatever you want, to feeling somewhat restricted. How do you guys cope with late-night hunger?
broomhead78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am starving

Post  Mrs.dovey on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 am

I try to save myself at least a point or two that i can use for a before bed snack. Still working on it though
Mrs.dovey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flowr4246 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 am

Like the PP said, try saving a point or two for a snack before bedtime. If that doesn't work (the point saving that is), invest in FiberOne yogurt. They're zero points and incredibly filling. They have a key lime pie flavor in which I could swear I taste graham crackers. It's the perfect "dessert" many nights for me.
Flowr4246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  broomhead78 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:27 am

Thanks, ladies! I did have a chocolate rice cake before bed, but it didn't seem to cut it. I think my mistake was eating it right before we headed upstairs and calling that "right before bed," hehe. After eating it, I still had to get Severin in his pajamas, pump while DH fed him his bottle, then put laundry away. And then I'm always on my iPhone for about an hour in bed, catching up with emails, bumping, chatting with my best friend via text, etc. So, yeah, maybe I should wait and eat that snack a little closer to my *actual* bedtime, hehe.

I am definitely going to try that Fiber One yogurt! That reminded me, too, that I found a WW-friendly recipe for a faux key-lime pie. I'm making it tonight, and I'll let you know how it tastes! If it's good, I'll go ahead and post the recipe in the forum, too.
broomhead78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Flowr4246 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:37 am

Key lime anything is always welcome - Post away! Smile
Flowr4246

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Myonetruelove on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Edamame to me is very filling. I have the quick steam packs and love those as late night snacks.
Myonetruelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down