TheBumpWWGroup
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotional Eating

+2
Mrs.dovey
SimplyAtomic
6 posters

Go down

Emotional Eating Empty Emotional Eating

Post  SimplyAtomic Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:21 am

I am not fat because of my food choices or because of anything else other than emotional eating. This week has been terrible Sad Liam (my baby) slammed his head into my face and broke my tooth! Then there was this huge process of finding a dentist that would take my insurance and had room for me. At one point I was looking at 3 weeks away! Now I go in on Tuesday. I am not a vain person at all but I refuse to go anywhere with my tooth broken Sad Add my extreme fear of the dentist on top of that and I am a mess. What I really hate is that I *KNOW* when I am doing it I shouldnt be eating xyz but I do anyway. I feel like a druggy Sad
SimplyAtomic
SimplyAtomic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Emotional Eating Empty Re: Emotional Eating

Post  Mrs.dovey Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am

I understand and do think food is addictive! Like last night. I was doing really good and had bought some healthy stuff but it isn't so healthy when you eat a bunch of it. I had a yougurt, 2 ww fudge bars, and strawberries. I never *EVER* snack at night, but i started my first pp period. UGG> Not great timing. Hang in there and hollor anytime you need support!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  Bianca42 Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

That stinks about your tooth. Hopefully they can fix it painlessly. I hear you on the emotional eating. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to eat and can blow through 10 points worth of "healthy" snacks over the course of the afternoon.

Bianca42

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeni182 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm totally with you. I have a problem with eating when I'm bored too. That one has been really tough to break. Just remember even if you slip up every now and then it's okay. You'll get back on track and keep on trucking.

Hope everything goes well with getting your tooth fixed!
Jeni182
Jeni182

Back to top Go down

Post  Luv-a-Bug Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm

It's true to remember that every day is a new day, especially after you have an episode of emotional eating. You just have to kind of dust yourself off and start anew. Sometimes I get in the "oh, F it" mindset too once I've messed up, but I'm trying to be better about not doing that. For DS's sake, I want to be healthy.
Luv-a-Bug
Luv-a-Bug
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Myonetruelove Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Sorry to hear about your tooth. I bet it didn't even bother your DS.

My thing is not emotional eating. I just love food and most of it is not junk either. We cooked a well balanced meal at night, I just eat more than my helping. Urgh
Myonetruelove
Myonetruelove

Back to top Go down

Post  SimplyAtomic Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm

Went to the dentist and luckily the cost is not huge (120) for my repair. Woo hoo. Now if someone could curb my snacking that would be great lol
SimplyAtomic
SimplyAtomic
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs.dovey Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Yay for a rare cheap dentistry fix! I agree on the snacking.. I never snacked before, but now it seems I am always snacking on something cause I am still hungry. Yoplait Lights, bananas, grapes have been my life savors!
Mrs.dovey
Mrs.dovey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down